What will learning about Flow give you?
2. Relief. (You will stop throwing yourself upstream, like a salmon trying to spawn.)
3. Better results. (You will know yourself better. You will feel better. You will work with more purpose and produce more good work in the world.)
4. Your tribe. (A bit cringey, I know...that word "tribe", but I'm not sure how else to describe it.)
5. An understanding of WHY people (you??) don't necessarily get what they "deserve." Or why some seemingly undeserving people get such a great life.
6. A moral framework for parenting (that dovetails well with your spiritual faith, whatever your beliefs).
7. More fun.
8. Deep appreciation for yourself. Your gifts. Your contribution to the world.
9. A way to live with half the pressure and twice the speed.
10. Growth. Results.