I'm Catherine Greer.
Canadian & Australian author of picture books, novels and non-fiction.
I'm a writer. A mother. A storyteller.
Sydneysider, star-gazer & shoe lover.
Awesome celebrator of all good things. Happy wife (with a happy life).
True believer in George Eliot's words...
"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
Here's The long version:
- BA(Hons), MA in English
- English teacher for ten years in a Canadian private high school
- Corporate copywriting business owner for fifteen years in Australia
- Author of Jacaranda Snow, a new optimism and Flow book for kids!
- Collaborating author of Choosing Happiness, available internationally
- Novelist, happiness blogger and children's writer
I'd love to connect!